Use our glass as an advertising medium.
According to your wishes we decorate every glass - no matter if goblet or cup. State-of-the-art technologies enable multi-colored decorations and a wide variety of designs. The variety of motifs is limitless.
With silk-screen printing, your logo is printed on the glass in detail with up to six colors, according to your size and color wishes. Single-color sandblast logos on the glass base are also very popular. Also available are multi-color decals, gold/silver/platinum rims, glass tinting, and machine cuts of any kind.
The application of fill lines is possible with us. However, within the European Union they are subject to legal guidelines. We will be happy to advise you on the feasibility of your desired oaks on your desired glass.
Please note the following if you wish to distribute or use our glass within the European Union:
- The amendment of the European Measuring Instruments Directive (MID) on April 30, 2004, brought about significant changes for the calibration of dispensing vessels. They now belong to the dispensing measures and must therefore be specially marked (CE marking) if one or more filling marks are applied.
- The new MID has been in force since its publication on April 30, 2004 in the Official Journal L 135 of the European Union as Directive 2004/22/EC and received its binding validity on October 30, 2006. Transitional periods of up to 10 years, depending on the country, were possible during the implementation into national law.
- The responsibility for the correct content of a dispensing vessel lies with the person who marks the dispensing vessel. This can be both the glass manufacturer but also a decoration company, which must also issue a declaration of conformity.
- A manufacturer's marking (at Stölzle: STO) must be affixed under the calibration mark in conjunction with the actual filling mark and the nominal volume.
- All dispensing measures must be marked with a so-called CE marking with a minimum font size of 5mm and a specified typography. This ensures traceability of the glasses.
- The filling line, manufacturer's marking and CE marking must be affixed preferably on the goblet or on the bottom of the glass in an easily recognizable and indelible manner. Stickers are therefore not permitted.
- The CE marking is composed of the indication "CE", the metrology marking "M" and the last two digits of the year in which the glass was marked. Thus, the year changes with the beginning of a new year. The last four digits of the code is the identification number of the notified body selected by the manufacturer to participate in the conformity assessment procedure.
- Filling strokes are applied to the glass by screen printing.
- Additional costs arise with the application of filler lines. Please refer to our price list or ask our sales staff. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 3576-268 0.