CNC Lathe Operator (m/f/d) Jetzt bewerben
As a globally recognized stemware specialist, we offer everything from a single source that is necessary for the production of high-quality drinking glasses made of fine crystal glass: from the development of stemware and tumblers to their manufacture, quality assurance and finishing. We are proud of our more than 130 years of glassmaking tradition and of the fact that customers in the gastronomy and hotel industry in over 120 countries and increasingly also private customers choose glasses from Lusatia.
We are looking for the next possible date for a
CNC Turner (m/f/d)
- Turning on CNC lathes
- Production of single and small series
- Working according to given technical drawing
- Setting up the machines
- Quality inspection of the manufactured parts
- A completed vocational training as a CNC lathe operator or a similar qualification.
- Professional experience with numerically controlled machine tools
- Knowledge in programming CNC machines
- Selection and setting up of tools
- Independent work
- Willingness to work in shifts
- A secure job close to home
- Appropriate remuneration with payment of Christmas and vacation bonuses.
We guarantee a comprehensive company induction phase.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send your complete application documents with a meaningful curriculum vitae to:
Stölzle Lausitz GmbH
Berlin Str. 22-32
Or here in the connection about our form.
||Stölzle Lausitz GmbH, Berliner Straße 22-32, D-02943 Weißwasser||Production||||||gqw~pGdltlCwZKsS||OTHER||USD||HOUR||single||||||||||||false|||