Apprenticeship as process mechanic for glass technology (m/f/d) Jetzt bewerben
As a globally recognized stemware specialist, we offer everything from a single source that is necessary for the production of high-quality drinking glasses made of fine crystal glass: from the development of stemware and tumblers to their manufacture, quality assurance and finishing. We are proud of our 130-year glassmaking tradition and of the fact that customers in the gastronomy and hotel industry in over 120 countries and increasingly also private customers choose glasses from Lusatia
For the training year 2023, we offer motivated and committed young people an
Training as a process mechanic in glass technology (m/f/d)
- Control and monitor largely automated machinery and equipment for the manufacture of glass products.
- Maintaining the optimum operating conditions for the manufacture of the respective products
- Determining the cause of malfunctions and eliminating them as quickly as possible
- Regular inspection of intermediate and end products as part of quality assurance
- Diligence (e.g., setting and programming production equipment or performing quality control checks).
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to make decisions and react quickly (e.g. monitoring machines and equipment, intervening in the event of malfunctions)
- Technical understanding( e.g. repairing and maintaining machines and equipment)
- Realschule or higher school leaving certificate
The training lasts 3 years and is basically carried out for our own needs. After successful completion of the training and corresponding suitability, we therefore strive for a company takeover, whereby a willingness to work shifts is necessary.
The theoretical training takes place at the vocational school in Torgau.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send your complete application documents with a meaningful curriculum vitae to:
Stölzle Lausitz GmbH
Berlin Str. 22-32