Apprenticeship as industrial mechanic (m/f/d) | fitter (m/f/d) Jetzt bewerben
The job of a locksmith at Stölzle Lausitz GmbH is an interesting and varied one. A wide range of technology/s is required for the production of drinking glasses, as production is carried out exclusively by machine and around the clock. The technology is complex and, due to the process, exposed to enormous loads. Regular maintenance and servicing is necessary to ensure that production is as uninterrupted as possible. These tasks are carried out, among others, by the locksmiths and industrial mechanics at Stölzle Lausitz GmbH. In addition to a good physical condition and comprehension, knowledge in the field of maintenance is of course a prerequisite.
- Processing of metal materials (machining, joining, forming)
- Processing of materials made of plastics
What you will learn:
- Knowledge of mechanics (gear technology, power transmission elements, etc.) (Dis)assembly of components, fault diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of the function and possible applications of pneumatics (cylinders, valves, )
- Knowledge of the function and possible applications of hydraulics
- Knowledge of internal processes (e.g. documentation of maintenance plans, request for spare parts)
Maintenance work is often time-consuming, which is why the work is often carried out in a team consisting of both locksmiths and employees from other trades.
In a 3 year training as an industrial mechanic | fitter, knowledge and skills are imparted.
A qualification or further training (e.g. technician) is possible after successful training.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send your complete application documents with a meaningful curriculum vitae to:
Stölzle Lausitz GmbH
Berlin Str. 22-32
Or here in the connection, in the contact form.
||Stölzle Lausitz GmbH, Berliner Straße 22-32, D-02943 Weißwasser||Production||||||q3FsqPrUIlBWmT6k||OTHER||USD||HOUR||single||||||||||||false